The Beech Buccaneer Brigade
Walt Disney World, March, 2019
Need to contact us?
Your Travel Planner can be reached at:
615-345-6663 Ext 700
REGISTER FOR THE TRIP BELOW!
IF YOU HAVE TRAVELED WITH MAIN STREET TRAVEL IN THE PAST, PLEASE SKIP THE STEP BELOW, AND SIMPLY EMAIL ME AT TRAVEL@MSTCCO.COM with your updated email address and phone number, and number of students/adults traveling. I will email you back with your invoice.
IF YOU HAVE NEVER BOOKED WITH MAIN STREET BEFORE, COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW. Please move slowly through the form, it is particular & requires all info to be completed. I have included step by step instructions at the bottom of this page.
Dates of Travel:
March 20, 2019 to March 26, 2019
Students shall meet at Beech High School by 4:30 PM on March 20, 2019. Buses will load, and depart Beech no later than 5:30 PM.
The buses will arrive to Walt Disney World on Thursday Morning, March 21, 2019. Students will be free to visit the parks on this day.
Students perform in the Magic Kingdom on March 22, 2019. Time to be announced at a later time.
Students will then enjoy free time in the parks after their performance on the 22nd, 23rd, 24th and 25th.
Students return to the hotel on March 25th, 2019 — board the bus & will drive through the night, arriving back to Beech High School tentatively by 9:00 AM.
A 5 Day Park Hopper Ticket & Round Trip Bus Transportation is included in the students package price.
DEPOSIT: $200 NON-REFUNDABLE
November 2, 2018: $200 per person or more
December 7, 2018: $200 per person or more
January 4, 2019: $150 per person or more
FINAL PAYMENT DUE BY FEBRUARY 1, 2019.
To see full pricing details, click here —-> Trip Details
Main Street Travel, LLC highly recommends the purchase of travel insurance. Due to the time of year in which this event occurs, we have in the past, had some attendees delayed in arriving & departing Walt Disney World due to winter road conditions. Because we know this is a very real possibility, we REQUIRE that you sign & submit a DECLINE INSURANCE form to us if you choose not to purchase travel insurance. No payments nor bookings will be made until this form is received in our office. If you need a travel insurance quote, just let us know!
If you register online, you may choose to decline the travel insurance within the form. If you are not registering online, please print and complete the form below, and mail it to:
Main Street Travel, LLC
PO Box 1362
White House, TN 37188
YOUR DEPOSIT OF $200 IS NON REFUNDABLE
Cancellations received between November 2, 2018 and December 7, 2018 will results in a cancellation fee of $400 per person.
Cancellations received between December 8, 2018 and February 1, 2019 will results in a cancellation fee of $600 per person.
Cancellations received ON OR AFTER February 2, 2019 receive NO REFUND.
CANCELLATIONS NEED TO BE RECEIVED IN WRITING TO MAIN STREET TRAVEL, LLC.
Students who have been withdrawn from the trip by school officials or have changed schools will still be bound by the cancellation policy.
Who is Your Travel Agent? — Select Jana Smith
- Where did you first hear about us? — Other
- Total Number of Passengers? — Including your team member list the total number of participants from your family going on the trip
- Passenger Information — Enter Names and Birthdays of all trip participants. Skip passport information
- Your Country? — The United States
- Address? —- Enter your Home Address where you will receive correspondence regarding this trip.
- Email? —- Enter your email address where you will receive correspondence regarding this trip.
- Phone? —- Enter your phone number (home and cell if available.) MSTC will not disclose this information, nor will MSTC use these numbers for solicitation purposes.
- Resort/Cruise? — Please enter Beech Buccaneer Brigade
- Travel Dates — Please enter March 20- March 26
- Room/Cabin Type — Please indicate type of room. Your options are student rooms and chaperon rooms. All participating students will be rooming in Student rooms only. You may enter Student if you are only signing up students for this trip, or Student and Chaperon if you are registering (a) student(s) and Chaperons for the trip.
Example: John Smith is 13 and is a student. Only John has been registered for the trip. In this case you would enter Student
Example: John Smith is 13 and is a student. His Parents are going as chaperons. In this case you would enter Student and Chaperon
Example: John Smith is 13 and is a student. Jane Smith is 15 and is a student. Both siblings are going on the trip, but their parents are not. In this case you would enter Student
Example: John Smith is 13 and is a student. Jane Smith is 5 and is not a student participant but will be rooming with her parents who are going along as chaperons. In this case you would enter Student and Chaperon.
- Bedding? —- Enter Double
- Departure Airport? —- Leave Blank
- Vacation Type? —- Corporate Group
- Airfare? Military? — Select NO for both of these
- Payment Information? — If you do not wish to pay online, SKIP this step. If you do open the box, it will force you to fill in credit card info, simply enter all 0’s if you can’t move past the screen. If you would like to make the deposit using a credit card you may do so through this step. There is an ADDITIONAL CHARGE for use of this service of 4% of the total charge.
——- If you would like to pay using Check or Money Order, please make checks payable to:
Main Street Travel, LLC
PO Box 1362
White House, TN 37188
All returned checks are subject to a $25.00 service fee.
- Special Requests? —- If you have a special request we will do our best to accommodate you, but requests are not guaranteed.
- Other Questions/Comments? —— Please use this space to indicate your travel plans. If you are registering students only, please indicate that here. If you are registering chaperons and students, please indicate which travelers are students and which are chaperons here. If you are registering additional children who will be traveling with you that are not student travelers participating in the performance please indicate that information in the space provided as well.